Mulciber Progress

August 20th, 2008 | Tags: , ,

I’ve made some good progress with the little time I’ve been able to devote to the project:

1) Powers are largely done. All elements of a power can be entered via a generated UI and an XML document is generated that can easily be retrieved. I have two examples: Lance of Faith and Fey Step. From these documents, I will be able to generate either power cards or a reference sheet — but that is a much later step.

2) Feat entry is primarily done (there may be some improvements later), and the generation of the XML document for Feats is about 1/2 done. I do have a very simple example: Durable.

3) The schema and skeleton generated UIs for entering classes, class features, and racial traits are in place. They’ll need some improvement and model adjustments before they are functional, but that isn’t too much work — it is mostly a variation of the work I figured out for powers.

4) All major elements can be easily referenced by a GUID.

I will be continuing to work on producing generated XML for the remaining items: classes, features, traits, races.

Comments are closed.
TOP